Race Director 2020 Update
After you have installed Race Director 2020 please download and install the update below.
Please Check: In Race Director, go to Help -> About RD and confirm that you are using Race Director 2020 before downloading and installing this update.
- Select the "Update.exe" link below and then choose the "Run" option to begin the update installation.
- After the download completes successfully, execute the update by double clicking on the downloaded file.
- After the installation is complete, the file Update.exe can be deleted.
2020 Update - Run or download this file: Update.exe
|05/03/22||1) Enhancement to Triathlon Series division mis-match report.
2) Ehnancement to better track 1-day USAT registrations when the particpant data is imported from RSU.
|04/20/22||1) Correction to how T-Shirt sizes and RSU Giveaway keep in sync in Update -> Participants
2) Corrected authentication issues when starting without an internet connection.
3) Fixed a bug in 6+ segment races that was preventing all reads from clearing.
4) Correction to Splits at Race Roster when calculations are by cumulative time.
5) Corrected live results publishing to RSU to not send gender placements for relay teams.
6) Implementation of RSU V2 Division results publishing.
|04/06/22||1) Correction to saving settings for report outputs to spreadsheet.
2) Enhancement to Race Roster results to detect there is not an existing result set to clear.
3) Total re-design for Non Binary.
|03/34/22||1) Correction to pace in Kiosk results when pulling from RSU.
2) Correction to bug in awards winners age group reporting when results are posted by division.
3) Implemented backup and restore to Cloud for RSU races.
4) Fix to results kiosk when directly connected to a RDS race.
5) Enhancements to the RDS export because of new features added in RDS.
|03/15/22||1) Correction to First/Last name column when producing an export from Reports -> Labels/Export
2) Bug fix for assinging team relay members to the correct split for MyLaps where there's no bib-chip assignment.
3) Changed the label output when printing labels with QR code to respect the No T-Shirt setting.
4) Changed the QR code creation for RSU QR codes to include the year of the result sets.
5) Corrected an issue with updating start time overrides.
6) Changed finish times chip imports to also take into account the start read when applying the division minimum time filter.
7) Added the Select Data button to the pre-race Alpha List
8) Added a better check when importing RSU participants for whether or not aggregate teams are set up in RD.
|02/15/22||1) Added a prompt about clearing lap results when you swith a race from a lap race to a non lap race.
2) Enhanced the RSU Event assignment in Tailor -> Divisions to work when the RSU event covers a date range.
3) Added an option to PC Timer to always suggest the same bib number.
4) Enhanced the Lap Results report to show chip time on non-lap races.
|01/31/22||1) Implemented changes based on improvements at RSU for how non-binary participants are managed.
2) Improvements to RSU button display in Tailor -> Divisions.
3) Added a check to the RSU participant to warn when there are non-binary participants when non-binary scoring has not been set up.
4) Fix for RSU relay team assignment in the participant data import.
5) Improvements to detecting participants added that were previously skipped during chip read imports.
6) Corrected an issue with which reads show in the Raw Reads view for additional timing locations when you have a mixed start/finish timing location.
|01/17/22||1) Fix to RSU import
2) Added the ability to show best X laps in lap reporting.
|12/21/21||1) Corrected an issue with the Lap Results report when used in a segment race.
2) Fine tuning of top finisher descriptions in GRU output.
3) Changes to Race Roster participant data imports and results pushes for non-binary.
4) Correction of an issue when sending RSU results in incremental mode.
5) Created a customizable Lap Race Announcer screen. The columns to show and the size of the font can be set in the options.
6) Correction to GRU top finisher categories.
7) Correction to the series report when selecting races with varying segment counts
|12/07/21||1) Removed all gender references in cross country reports when running finish reports for divisions flagged as non-binary.
2) Added a new setting so that chip codes can be displayed in decimal in Update -> Participants when using Trident UHF.
3) Bug correction for results set templates with a mixure of sending and not sending chip time
4) Corrected a bug with the setting for uploading participants from related divisions to RSU.
|11/17/21||1) Corrections to how aggregate and relay team names are sent in RSU Result Set Templates
2) Added the ability to set Gender based on a custom question response when importing participant data from RSU.
3) Added a Getting Started Guide for Non-Binary
|11/11/21||1) Changes to enhance RD capabilities with non binary.
2) Correction to showing finish time in the team view in RSU team results.
3) Correction of a bug on the XC Detail Team report for when segment definitions are different by division.
|10/21/21||1) Corrections to how RSU settings are cleared when cloning a RSU race.
2) Changed RSU results publishing to only send chip or gun time when they are established as a column in the result set template
3) Correction to division quarantine process
4) Added full address and email to the award winner extract on the age group report
5) Corrected a problem with publishing team results to RSU when scoring by total time
|09/26/21||1) Correction of issue when building the MileSplit export.
2) Enhancement to the RDS Import to establish the race configured as not posting results.
3) Corrected an error in the RDS Import that resulted in incorrect division distances.
4) Corrected logic for checking for start time quarantine divisions.
5) Added a setting in Live Results Setup for building RSU Divisions from RD age group descriptions for linked divisions.
6) Enhanced the CheckMat report with HTML and Spreadsheet options.
|09/10/21||Added RSU links to go directly to the participant and team views in Tailor -> Options|
|09/10/21||Enhanced the results kiosk to show cumulative or segment times/paces respecting the setting in Tailor - Options for cumulative/segment|
|09/10/21||Enhanced the Results kiosk to work with 6+ segment races when connected to RDS|
|09/10/21||TFRRS Correction for races with different segment counts by division.|
|09/10/21||Changes to the RD Kiosk when connected to a RDS XC race.|
|09/10/21||Changed the wording for penalty/credit on lap race reports to "Time Adjustment"|
|09/10/21||Enhanced the Point Based series report to give the option to base points on combined divisions.|
|09/10/21||Correction to setting for sending DNF to RSU results|
|09/10/21||Switched the update download process from FTP to SFTP|
|08/26/21||Fine tuning to start read filtering|
|08/26/21||Added a prompt when importing Race Results chip reads when not configured for chip assignments but chip assignments exist.|
|08/26/21||Enhancement to remove gender references in pre-race alpha list if it's a non binary division.|
|08/26/21||Enhanced the kiosk when linked to RSU to show double/triple dip age group placements.|
|08/10/21||Enhancement to the Kiosk printout to show all categories when connected to RDS where there is double / triple dipping.|
|08/10/21||Correction to Kiosk screen when connected to RDS where there is double/triple dipping.|
|08/03/21||Changed the age group HTML to show "Ages" instead of gender for link headings.|
|08/03/21||Improvements for MyLaps long/short calculations|
|08/03/21||Corrections for IPICO Long/Short lap races|
|08/03/21||Enhanced the Mile Split export from cross country based on new requirements from Mile Split.|
|08/03/21||For RSU races, made a change to only allow a Group Type to get created when none exist at RSU.|
|07/21/21||Enhancements to the RDS Import to cover recent changes.|
|07/21/21||Added an option to limit the number of bonus races in the Point Based Series Report.|
|07/21/21||Correction of problem with team results at RSU for races with combined division results.|
|07/21/21||Correction of bug causing a prompt about invalid start times for races with combined division results at RSU.|
|07/21/21||Corrections to GRU store / save process|
|07/21/21||Added a scrolling HTML option for lap race overall summary reports.|
|07/13/21||Enhancements to File -> RDS Export.|
|07/13/21||Additional logic in RD to insure that any divisions that originate in RDS do not get overwritten from RD.|
|07/08/21||Added a check when starting a new year to catch that you are auto assigning top finishers and giving the option to turn this off.|
|07/08/21||Added an option to the Prior Year Results report to include non finishers.|
|07/08/21||Corrected an issue with the RSU participant data import for races where you do not want the age calculated from the birth date|
|06/01/21||Enhanced chip results screen to remember certain settings based on timing location.|
|06/01/21||Added the ability to also publish GRU results when publishing RSU results.|
|06/01/21||Correction to interpolated age group factors for races that don't have a standard age grace factor distance.|
|06/01/21||Added the ability to set gender based on a custom question response in the RSU participant data import.|
|06/01/21||Enhanced the import process for split/finish reads to report pre-gun reads only if there isn't a good read after the pre-gun read(s).|
|06/01/21||Correction to setting occurrence counts when configuring segments.|
|06/01/21||Enhancements to the headings for the point based series report.|
|06/01/21||Added an option to show DNF participants on the point based series report|