The Race Director 2017 is now available!
To get started with Race Director 2017, please renew your annual support subscription now. Use the Buy Now option found under the Purchase menu at the Race Director website. Once the page loads, use the Annual Support / Other Options purchase type and select the appropriate support plan based on the number of races you are scoring annually.
2017 Improvements Summary
There are many significant improvements in RD 2017 including:
- New Partnerships Race Director has added Race Result and Agee Race Timing to the list of supported chip systems. Added the IPICO UHF and Trident UHF systems as supported chip systems.
- Chip Processing Auto Import Added the ability to put the chip data import process into “Auto Import” mode for both standard and lap races. While in auto import mode, Race Director will continuously import new reads and publish results as the race is ongoing. A new application called “Race Day Results” has been developed so that you can produce reports while Race Director continues in auto import mode.
- Race Director Go Custom Reports Added the ability to send standard Race Director reports to RD Go as a separate result set. These reports will appear along with the standard result sets on the Result Page. Race Director reports with this capability include: Team Detail, Team Summary, Age Graded Results, Predicted Time Results and Single Segment Finish Lists.
- Check Points Created a new Timing Point setting to designate a Timing Point as a check mat. Several new reports for showing check mat detail have been developed.
- Cross Country Complete overhaul of the “Dual Meet” mode reporting.